Welcome to Emily Pullin Fine Art + Design
I thought I should share a little bit about myself. First, I am so happy all of y'all are here...it means more to me than you know that I have so many people (some friends and some strangers) supporting my work!
So...here are some facts about me:
- I have been a practicing artist for the last 12 years. I have always had a love for art and design. In fact, my first college degree was in Interior Design. I practiced design briefly in Dallas, TX before deciding to move back home to Ruston, LA, to work towards my second degree in art education. I began working on my craft as an artist around the same time I started teaching art.
- My art career started by painting pet portraits, but SO MUCH has changed since then! While I am thankful for all of those portraits of your furry friends, I do not miss them ;)
- I live with my husband of (almost) 15 years and he is still my biggest cheerleader. I have 2 sons, Henry and Sam, and 2 pups, Henley and Frey (named for my favorite band members in the Eagles)
- My favorite music was from before I was born - thanks to long car rides with my dad!
- My favorite place to be is on a sunny beach with my family (and probably a glass champagne or chardonnay)
Stick around and check out my latest work, my latest blog posts, or just say hi. We are all in this journey of life together and I am honored you stopped by today.